SQLBI is a blog dedicated to building Business Intelligence solutions with SQL Server.
You can follow me on Twitter: @marcorus
Between May and July I and Alberto will be speaker at several conferences, and I think it could be useful to write a single blog post with a recap:
- PASS Business Analytics Conference 2014 - May 7-9, 2014 - San Jose, California
- Microsoft TechEd North America 2014 - May 12-15, 2014 - Houston, Texas
- DBI-B322 Improving Power Pivot Data Models for Microsoft Power BI (Marco Russo)
- DBI-B323 Power Query in Modern Corporate BI (Marco Russo)
- DBI-B325 Querying in DAX (Alberto Ferrari)
- SQLBits XII - July 17-19, 2014 - Telford, United Kingdom
- Creating a Power BI Solution in one day (Marco Russo - training day 17 Jul 2014)
- Advanced Modeling with Analysis Services Tabular (Alberto Ferrari)
- Optimizing & Analyzing DAX Query Plans (Alberto Ferrari)
- Power Query in Modern Corporate BI (Marco Russo)
- DAX Patterns (Marco Russo)
We will also deliver several courses:
- SSAS Tabular Workshop - 3 days including hands-on-lab
- Advanced DAX Workshop - 3 days including hands-on-lab
- PowerPivot Workshop - 2/3 days including exercises
See you around the world!
If you would like to receive an email when updates are made to this post, please register here
Subscribe to this post's comments using
About Marco Russo (SQLBI)
Marco Russo is a consultant, writer and trainer specialized in Business Intelligence with Microsoft technologies. He runs the SQLBI.COM website, which is dedicated to distribute resources useful for BI developers, like Integration Services components, Analysis Services models, tools, technical information and so on. Marco is certified as MCT, MCDBA, MCSD.NET, MCSA, MCSE+I.